If you needed to find the serial number (also called IMEI) of a device made by Apple, particularly Apple Watch, you have several places, where you can find it. Let’s take a look.
So, here are three ways to do it:
- Look at your Apple Watch.
- Use special app in your Apple Watch.
- Use special app in your iPhone connected to your Apple Watch.
Look for the engraving on your Apple Watch
- Place Apple Watch face down.
- Look carefully on the circle on the back of Apple Watch.
- This is the engraving that you wanted to find.
- There are some figures on the engraving. This is the serial number or IMEI.
- Apple Watch Series 1 or later have the same serial number, including devices that were made in Russia. They also have a band that you need to remove.
- Apple Watch Nike also has a band.
- Don’t be afraid to remove a band, just do it and take a look at the engraving.
- If you have done it right, you will see some figures. This is the serial number.
Use the Settings app to find IMEI for your Apple Watch
- Take your Apple Watch.
- Open the menu, then open the Settings app, tap «General», then tap «About», then scroll down until you see «Input field». So, look for serial number or IMEI made by Apple for the Appple Watch.
If you don’t have your Apple Watch, but you needed to find the serial number immediately, this is not a problem at all. You can use your iPhone instead to find the IMEI.
Where can you find the serial number for your Apple Watch on your iPhone?
- Take your iPhone that you use with your watch.
- Open the Apple Watch app.
- Choose «General».
- Open «About».
- Find «Input field».
- In «Input field» you will see serial number of the device. It works only for Apple Watch Series 3 and Apple Watch Series 4 (GPS + Cellular).