Happy owners of smart watches from Apple, who don`t know all the features of this product, sooner or later, will encounter questions about the energy-saving function of the gadget. Either way, the Ecoregime on Apple Watch, like all other factors and parameters of such watches, requires a special approach. Don`t be frightened and upset, because this isn`t an excuse, because of any such situation there is a way out.
How ought to use you the energy-saving mode: turn it off, turn it on in iWatch?
Quite a few iWatch users forget to put their gadget on charge. This isn`t surprising, since busy people simply have no time to do it (let's say too tight a schedule of work).
So, if your available energy level drops to 10%, the gadget automatically prompts you to transfer to the ESM (Energy Saving Mode) by displaying the following warning: «Low charge! You have 10% charge left. «After that, the person will be able to choose what he needs, since the smart-watches OS provides two options:
- Continue the standard use.
- Go to ESM.
What may you better to do to avoid fast discharge?
When you received an automatic notification that the battery of the gadget is sitting down, it is worthwhile to think and immediately decide on the choice. Of course, everyone knows that a smart watch can be withdrawn from ESM at any time. However, this will lead them to a final inaction, since an extra reboot or simply an operational action will result in depletion of energy resources on the device.
Before you leave the Power Reserve on Apple Watch, also take your time. After the release from ESM, the gadget will have access to functions that will speed up the process of discharge.
How can you get out of Power Reserve on Apple Watch?
You can disable the power-saving mode in two ways.
The first way (using the device parameters)
- You need to go to the tab with the clock.
- After, swipe your arm up, the «Energy» tab will appear.
- In it you need to select the necessary parameter «Energy saving».
- Then the user will be given a choice, from two options: «Cancel» and «Confirm».
- If the Ecoregime has not yet been activated, you can turn it on by touching the screen the appropriate way.
- When ESM is on, it can be canceled at any time in the gadget settings.
The second way
About a second way, how to bring Apple Watch out of the ERM, don`t know many people. Its essence is that:
- It is necessary, simply, when the digital indicators are displayed on the accessory screen, hold the on / off button on the side.
- After that, the device will automatically reboot and go to normal, standard mode.
Which way is better to choose?
Which option is better to use depends on the person’s desire. All methods are exactly the same, but which one should be used depends on the situation and how fast the gadget owner rushes.
How can you get back Ecoregime?
After you finally managed to turn on Power Reserve on Apple Watch, the gadget will go to the standard power consumption. In this situation, most people have a desire to return to their original state. This is reasonable, since charging will be consumed more slowly. To return power saving, you need to go into the energy settings and turn on its parameter.