Owners of smart watches, sooner or later, are puzzled by questions about the interfacing of Apple’s technology with each other. In 90% of cases it’s a question of how to create a pair of iPhone with Apple Watch. This isn`t surprising, since the company that supplies such equipment to the market has its own characteristics, which speak of an individualized approach.
Don`t be scared, pairing or synchronizing smart iWatch watches with your iPhone or iPad, because it doesn`t take much time and consists of only a few steps.
Step-by-step instructions on how to connect Apple Watch to iPhone
If you add each step of connecting or synchronizing smart watches to another device from Apple, you will get a step-by-step instruction that will help the novice user to solve this problem. So, to successfully connect iWatch to iPhone, you need to:
- Enable the clock by clicking the button on the side, it must be held for 1−2 seconds, in short, until the Apple logo appears.
- After the company icon is displayed, on the accessory screen, you will see a message in which you need to select a language (there are only 4 of them). Stop at what you know better.
- Next, you should confirm the pairing between Apple Watch and iPhone. It must be accepted.
- Following the instructions, install the application on the iPhone, for smart watches; go into it, select «Create a pair» and the icon / button «i» should appear.
- Afterwards, point your phone’s camera to the dial, the newly purchased item and wait for it to synchronize the devices.
- When the previously described process is over, a very important choice has to be made between: «Use Apple Watch as a new one» or «Restore a backup copy?». If you bought this device for the first time, you need to specify the first option, but if you lost iWatch and purchased a new one, choose the second option (use this article to check the gadget for originality). It will load from the cloud previously used parameters and possible system tools. Having determined the choice of parameters, the user has to indicate on which hand he will be wearing the gadget (depending on whether you are left-handed or right-handed).
- As in every legal product, you must confirm the terms of the license agreement (without this in any way). Each owner, at least one product from Apple, has its own ID. After accepting the license agreement, you must enter on your iPhone a password from it (authorized).
- When the authorization of the user has successfully passed, you need to determine whether it needs a geolocation in Apple Watch (it will enable you to track approximately the location of the user and fix it).
- Then there is another choice, on which it depends whether you can control the device with voice, voice commands.
- For enhanced security measures, Apple Watch will prompt people to report; send notifications of any software or system watches malfunction, on the iPhone and in support.
- When the initial setup procedure was completed, you need to come up with a four-digit password (a kind of PIN-code) for your smart hours. This will help prevent unauthorized access to iWatch.
- To ensure maximum comfort of use, the user will be offered to install additional software, programs for smart watches, with which help, new functionality will open.
- The final stage of the installation is to apply all the parameters to the device. He is the most boring and long of all (takes up to 10−15 minutes). It’s better to put the watches off the iPhone to the side (before connecting them to the charger), and go for your own business.
How you can connect and synchronize Apple Watch to iPad?
If you don`t have an iPhone with you, but have already purchased a smart watch, you shouldn`t despair, no, you don`t have to use them all the way, as a mechanical replacement, if, of course, there is an iPad. In fact, the connection to it is no different from the iPhone, because their operating systems are similar.
The whole point is that the Steve Jobs company previously provided all possible situations and as it turned out — you can connect iWatch to another gadget from Apple.
What if you need to break iWatch from an iPhone or iPad, and then resume it?
If, suddenly, it happens that you, by mistake or intentionally, severed the connection of the smart-watches with another «carrying» Apple device, you shouldn`t get upset. All entered, the parameters you set, the dial themes, in general, all the information is saved in iCloud. In case of re-pairing and if you need old parameters, you need to select «Restore a backup copy». After that everything will resume.
Instead of the conclusion
Obviously, you can connect iWatch not only to the iPhone, but also to other devices from Apple, such as the iPad. For doing it, you only need to synchronize the two devices. All functions and situations are provided by the manufacturer, which makes the smart watch widely used in modern society and a rhetorical question, and whether it is worth buying Apple Watch shouldn`t arise.