Apple Watch is equipped with such a feature as voice time notification, there is also a fashionable watch face design with Disney cartoon characters: Mickey and Minnie Mouse.
How to activate the feature for Mickey or Minnie Mouse to speak the time?
If you want to activate this feature, you have to do the following:
- Open the Apple Watch app on the iPhone.
- Tap the Face Gallery tab.
- Choose Mickey or Minnie Mouse.
Why Mickey doesn’t speak the time on iWatch?
Users often face an issue when Mickey doesn’t voice the time, so possible problems may be as follows:
- Make sure about the Silent Mode — it could be off on the smart watch.
- Check out if «Tap to Speak Time» special feature is enabled on your watch. You have to do the following: go to «My Watch», choose «Sounds and heptics» and click the function «Tap to Speak Time».
- Check out if the voice is loaded, which should be used to speak the time on your watch. To download this voice you should:
- connect your Apple Watch to Wi-Fi;
- connect your gadget to the charging unit;
- leave it to be charged for at least 15 minutes;
- Tap the smart watch screen again once again till the sound appears.
Having done all these steps, you’ll find that your smart watch speaks the time by an interesting and fashionable cartoon design of Mickey or (at your choice) Minnie Mouse. Engineers have also developed new versions of watch faces with cartoon characters of «Toy Story» and many others. As you see, the manufacturers try to make us happy with a variety of designs, which will appeal to any customer.