Watch isn`t only a necessary thing, but also a stylish accessory. Earlier, with the help of a clock, you could find out the time and several additional parameters. Today they are practically small smartphones on the hand. Buying a «smart» clock many fall in love with them at once, and many do not get used to their specifics. Before buying a gadget, you should hold it in your hand and learn more about their capabilities.
Apple Watch is a stylish accessory. It has many modifications: there are different sizes of screens, a lot of straps and various materials of the cases. All combinations have their price, which allows you to choose not only the design you like, but also the price that will suit you.
To date, wearable electronics tends to decrease in size, while, of course, losing in power, but winning in: mobility; convenience. Once the electronic clock with the backlight of time and the electronic dial seemed to be a breakthrough, and today almost a smartphone on the wrist is no longer perceived as something supernatural.
Actually, the consumer dictates the conditions, and the developers are on the go, so the world is represented by many different models of smart watches from the most famous companies. Wearable electronics from Apple and Google is developed exclusively for consumers using smartphones from these companies, but the question is whether Apple Watch to attach to Android no one gave a clear answer. Up to this day.
It can be safely stated that the Android Wear clock with the iWatch device is made possible by third-party developers.
Connect the device
The platform Android Wear has a large number of smart watches from competitor’s iWatch, but all of them, one way or another, are different, and the guarantee for pairing can be given to such models as: Moto 360; Sony Smart Watch 3. But in any case, the loss of some functions of the clock, for example, «through time», is inevitable. But this doesn`t prohibit talking about whether Apple Watch is working with Android and what steps need to be taken to connect them.
Owners of Apple Watch for primary personalization still need to get a smartphone on Android, from which it is necessary:
- to install on the smart watch application Aerlink: Wear Connect for iOS from Google Play;
- while the application is being installed, it’s time to install BLE Utility on iOS.
After installing all applications, the Apple Watch clock is set and synchronized with Android. Further connection by items:
- You need to start Aerlink and activate iOS Service and ignore the message about disabling alerts.
- In the installed BLE Utility program, you need to open the Peripheral tab and leave the application alone.
- Open the Aerlink alarm on the watch, in case of its loss, repeat the first step.
- In case of success, the clock will be notified by the corresponding message, otherwise it is worth repeating the procedure a new.
The functional is somewhat limited after such a pairing, but the clock will retain its basic functions, such as:
- call notifications;
- all current incoming calls, which can`t yet be answered; charge of the smartphone itself.
In any case, the question of how to connect Apple Watch to Android has been successfully resolved, and this will be the right signal for developers.